With the insight of running a 100% cloud Platinum practice, Heather’s a Chartered Accountant and Content Strategist helping Cloud App solutions create and deliver compelling technical content that resonates with the accounting and bookkeeping businesses community.
She’s educated over 1 million, via:
- Her instructional YOUTUBE channel,
- Her SPEAKING roles, including panel participation, facilitation, and presentations.
- Her NEWSLETTER sharing curated content, news and events from the Cloud Apps community: https://heathersmithsmallbusiness.com/newsletter/
- Her Cloud Stories PODCAST exploring the stories behind the people who build or use Cloud Apps that extend the capability of online accounting software: https://heathersmithsmallbusiness.com/podcast/
- Her MASTERMIND community which shares efficient automation, integration, business process workflows solutions leveraging Cloud Apps, https://www.facebook.com/groups/XeroMasterMind/
- Her Cloud Advisors MEETUPS showcasing Cloud Apps that extend the capability of online accounting software: https://heathersmithsmallbusiness.com/meetup/
Plus, she’s written nine business books including:
- Multiple books withing the Xero for Dummies series.
- Learn Small Business Start Up in 7 Days
- Learn MYOB in 7 Days
Heather is a Chartered Accountant, a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, in the UK) and a fellow of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and holds a bachelor of commerce degree.
She is an advisor to numerous Cloud App businesses globally.
Heather’s practice fits in her handbag, and she believes advisors can work from anywhere, and support clients anywhere, by honing their ability to offer services online.